Our bookkeeping service removes the headache associated with maintaining your financial records and submitting VAT returns.
We identify and implement efficiencies for you. Not only that we provide you with a basic set of management reports as standard so you can make the best possible business decisions. No matter how big or small your business – we can provide solutions that will work for you.
We process your bookkeeping making sure it is accurate as well as enhancing your methods to make your accounting function more efficient. You chose how organised you want to keep your paperwork and we will do the rest saving you time, effort and money.
There are no set up fees because we view it as an investment in long term relationship.
Our standard bookkeeping service includes the following:
- A Xero subscription
- Posting purchase invoices and receipts
- Posting sales invoices (you can raise sales invoices in Xero, which will include your logo)
- Posting all bank transactions from a bank feed or internet banking download
- Reconciling the bank account
- Reviewing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Maintaining a fixed asset register and posting the depreciation charge
- Producing a basic set of monthly management accounts
Our standard monthly fees are:
|Approx. annual turnover||Up to £40,000||£40,000 -£80,000||£80,000 – £120,000||£120,000 -£250,000||£250,000 – £400,000||£400,000 – £1,000,000||£1,000,000+|
*A transaction is defined as a sales invoice, supplier invoice, bank statement line, cash transaction, or manual journal, thus the receipt of a sales invoice would count as 2 transactions. Where monthly transactions vary from month to month an average would be calculated to determine the appropriate fee.
Whilst the above fees cover most items, some elements of your business may be more complex and could incur additional time costs, which will be provided on enquiry.